Hidden Bucharest TourThe uniqueness of Bucharest, hidden in plain sight! Book now!
THE BUCHAREST THE LOCALS LOVE
- Russian church – with seven onion domes originally covered in gold
- Bucharest Municipal Museum – housed in the former princely house of Sutu family
- Magheru Boulevard and Verona Street – modernist landmark buildings and the best spots to see street art and graffiti
- Theodor Aman Museum – oldest art museum in Bucharest
- Gradina Icoanei – the most picturesque neighborhood in Bucharest
- Beautiful early Neo-Romanian style villas – dating back to the early 1900s
Bucharest may not strike you as a glamorous or grandiose European capital with a meticulously preserved architectural heritage. But it is precisely this unselfconsciousness coupled with spectacular contrasts and an incredible vitality that makes Bucharest such a unique place. Dip into the rich architectural mix of Brancovan, Balkan and Western European influences and learn how to spot Neo-Romanian, Art Deco and Modernist designs.
If you take this tour, you will understand why we love Bucharest, learn about its real character and learn to love it too.
Two and a half hours
Palatul Sutu, Universitate, Blvd I.C. Bratianu 2
What’s Not Included
- Museum entrance tickets
- Food or snacks
Groups of 1-2 people
Fixed price per tour: 120 €
Groups of more than 3 people
Price per person: 45 €
The best way to experience a city is to have local friends guiding you. You’ll have their full attention, they’ll take their time to accommodate your pace and answer all your questions. Prepare for a very nice, pleasant and intimate experience.